Royal Middlehaven House
Royal Middlehaven House has suites from 250 sq.ft. to 8000 sq.ft. available. Please contact our office for details of similar properties.
Rents from £8.50 sq ft.
Service charge circa £2.95 sq.ft.
Royal Middlehaven House is situated just off Queens Square in Middlesbrough within what will become the largest town centre regeneration project in the North East - Middlehaven.
Middlehaven is developing into a major flagship scheme providing offices, shops, residential and leisure facilities close to the town centre and the Riverside Football Stadium.
Royal Middlehaven House is conveniently located close to Middlesbrough Railway Station, the town centre and the A66 dual carriageway.
- High spec new conversion
- Bespoke office layout to your requirements
- Common areas include original artwork exhibition scheme
- Prestigious manned reception
- Highest quality finishes
- Ground floor bistro and art gallery
- Excellent security with dedicated secure car parking
- Flexible lease terms, convential, managed or serviced all available
- Low service charge
- Low business rates
- Extremely competitive rates (circa £1.75 payable)
Good quality accommodation at affordable prices. Python are leading this charge at the centre of town. Martin & Peter really do represent the best ends of the Landlords that are available in the Tees Valley they really have the Tees Valley and its interests at heart. I think they are real future thinkers about the way they think about developing a certain property in the town